BECOME A MEMBER
'17 YEAR FEES DUE ON SEPTEMBER 23rd!
Click the button to be directed to the membership application on the FMA International website.
Membership Types are
$45 for one year (2 semesters)
$70 for two years (4 semesters)
PAYING FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Go to FMA International's Website
- Click on the "Join or Renew Membership" Button
- Continue by clicking "Click to Join or Renew"
- Either Login to renew or sign-up for new members with your email.
- Fill out your Personal Information
- Under School Information Membership Type, select Undergraduate or Graduate
- Select San Jose State University
- Fill Out Expected Graduation Month/Year
- Select $35 under FMA Membership Fee for one year or $50 for two years.
- Select $10 (for one year) or $20 (for two years) under Local Chapter Dues
- Fill out the Security Code
- Continue to Next Page (Click Submit Application)
- Select One Year Membership ($35.00 each)
- Select Local Chapter Dues ($10.00 each year)
- Fill Out Credit Card Information
- Press SUBMIT SECURE PAYMENT ONLY ONCE.
- Check your an email for your invoice and you're all set!
Your attendance to any event earns you points! Depending on your points, you will be rewarded. Don’t miss out on your rewards! Here is a breakdown of our point system:
- Professional Development Meeting: 1 pt
- Social Event: 2 pts
- Volunteer Activity: 3 pts
Members who sign up for an event but do not show may be docked the number of points available for the event.